Timothy S. Brunick
Mr. Brunick offers a wealth of experience in all aspects of civil litigation from defending products liability cases to defending local and national companies in premises liability cases. He is known for his thorough preparation of cases and particularly his constant communications with clients and their insurance companies in all phases of ongoing litigation. He has extensive experience in handling litigation and appeals in both federal and state courts in a variety of civil law cases including personal injury, property damage, asbestos, contracts, employment and product liability.
Mr. Brunick earned selection to Virginia Super Lawyers for the first time in the categories of Personal Injury Defense (Products) and Civil Litigation Defense. Mr. Brunick holds the highest peer reviewed rating AV, from Martindale-Hubbell®. He pursues every case with the understanding that the role of counsel goes beyond court appearances and document preparation and extends to practical advice, including projecting the costs and risks of litigation, so his clients can make informed business decisions. With his emphasis on thorough preparation, Mr. Brunick has successfully represented his clients in trials throughout Virginia.
- Admitted to bar, 1993, Virginia.
- Admitted to U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third and Fourth Circuits; U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia; U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- College of William and Mary (B.A., 1990)
- George Mason University School of Law (J.D., 1993)
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating for legal ability and ethical standards
- Virginia Super Lawyers, listed in the categories of Personal Injury Defense (Products) and Civil Litigation Defense, 2012.
- Virginia State Bar
- Conference of Local Bar Associations (Executive Committee)
- Norfolk and Portsmouth Bar Association
- Virginia Beach Bar Association (President 2009)
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Defense Research Institute
The Gallery Building Suite 130 5712 Cleveland Street Virginia Beach, VA 23462 Ph: (757) 466-0464 Fax: (757) 466-0834 Email: email@example.com