Cyrus A. Dolph, IV
As a senior lawyer of Clarke, Dolph, Hull & Brunick, P.L.C., Mr. Dolph provides legal services in Business Law, Estate Planning, and Taxation. During his 44 years in practice, Mr. Dolph has represented both large and small companies, foundations, non-profits, individuals and financial institutions. He advises clients in a variety of business transactions and in the planning and administration of estates, foundations and trusts. He represents fiduciaries in DOL investigations, ERISA audits and tax controversies.
His approach as an experienced counselor is to listen and concentrate on the client’s interest in achieving a successful outcome with cost-efficient, practical advice. Mr. Dolph holds the highest peer reviewed rating AV® Preeminent from Martindale-Hubbell® and has been included seven years in a row in The Best Lawyers in America® in the Trusts and Estates practice area.
- Admitted to bar, 1973, Virginia.
- Admitted to United States Tax Court, United States Court Appeals for the Fourth Circuit and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
- Virginia Military Institute (B.A., 1970)
- The T.C. Williams School of Law, University of Richmond (J.D., 1973
- Marshall-Wythe School of Law of the College of William and Mary (Master of Law and Taxation, 1977)
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating for legal ability and ethical standards
- The Best lawyers in America®, listed in the field of Trusts and Estates, 2011 to 2019
- Virginia Super Lawyers, listed in the Estate Planning & Probate category, 2008-2012, 2014,2018
- Legal Elite®, Virginia Business magazine, listed in the Taxes/Estates/Trusts section 2003, 2012 and 2015-2017 and Business section 2014.
- Accredited Estate Planner, awarded designation by the National Association of Estate Planners and Councils
- Hampton Roads Community Foundation’s 2020 Barron F. Black Community Builder Award Recipient
- Virginia State Bar, Virginia Bar Associations, Member; Sections on Business Law, Taxation and Trusts and Estates (Council Section Member, Virginia Bar Association Tax Council).
- Norfolk and Portsmouth Bar Association
- Hampton Roads Estate Planning Council
- Hampton Roads Community Foundation, Professional Advisors Committee
The Gallery Building Suite 130 5712 Cleveland Street Virginia Beach, VA 23462 Ph: (757) 466-0464 Fax: (757) 466-0834 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org