Sarah S. Hull
As a senior lawyer of Clarke, Dolph, Hull & Brunick practicing in the Tax Law, Commercial Real Estate, Business Law and Estate Administration areas, Ms. Hull has represented individuals, fiduciaries, and corporations in all types of tax planning and controversies and in a broad range of business and commercial real estate matters. Her clients appreciate her efficiency, creativity, and expertise.
As a team member for the many clients who look to the firm for both business and personal legal advice, Ms. Hull contributes significantly in all areas of counsel for individuals. She regularly plans and implements business and estate planning transactions to minimize taxes for our clients.
A Certified Public Accountant, Ms. Hull, has written and lectured about the tax consequences of divorce and tax-free exchanges.
- Admitted to the bar, 1984, Virginia
- Admitted to United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Certified Public Accountant (1977)
- College of William and Mary (A.B., 1975)
- Marshall-Wythe School of Law of the College of William and Mary (J.D., 1984)
- Virginia State Bar
- American Bar Association (Member, Sections in Taxation, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law, Law Practice Management)
- Hampton Roads Tax Forum
- Hampton Roads Chapter Virginia Society of CPAs
- Old Point National Bank Chesapeake Advisory Board
The Gallery Building Suite 130 5712 Cleveland Street Virginia Beach, VA 23462 Ph: (757) 466-0464 Fax: (757) 466-8242 Email: email@example.com